• Please be on time and ready for our photo session.
• Our photo session will begin and end promptly at the time we have originally agreed on. If you are late for any reason, please be aware this decreases the amount of time you have in the session accordingly.
• Once our session is complete, I will inform you the time has run out and ask if you would like to purchase more time. Pricing will be adjusted accordingly at the end of the session.
• Please understand my schedule is extremely busy with multiple sessions per day on certain dates, especially weekends. When you book a session, please be fully committed as adjusting the schedule may have to result in rescheduling of your session.
• If it is a cloudy day it does not mean we need to cancel! Luckily cloudy days are my favorite days for photo sessions!
• Some locations may require a travel fee (Travel fee estimates will be discussed once the location is discussed!)
• Sessions typically take 1 week to edit, while Weddings and Events may take a few days longer depending on my schedule. You will receive a link to download your final images.
• Image rights are shared between the client and Kristina Traficante Photography. The images may be displayed within my galleries. If you do not want certain images to be displayed, please contact me directly to discuss further.
• All photo sessions require a 1 hour minimum.
• If the client decides that they would like to be photographed at different locations, travel time is still considered a part of the photo session.
• All photo sessions require a deposit
• If you do not show up to your session, or cancel shortly before the session, this will forfeit the deposit completely
Important Information Regarding Baby/Newborn Photo Sessions
• Newborns shoots could range between 1.5-2.5 hours
• Props are provided at no additional cost
• If it is a one year shoot, I only ask for you to provide balloons
and a cake if you would like a cake smash (also feel free to bring anything personalized that you would like me to incorporate)
• Also please feed the baby at least 15-20 minutes before the photoshoot begins.We want the baby to be as relaxed as possible.
• Please have your home nice and warm if it is a newborn shoot! The baby will be most comfortable and happy if he or she feels toasty!
• I accept cash, and personal checks (Cash preferred)
• Payment is due in full the DAY OF the photoshoot, unless otherwise discussed
What is the purpose of the deposit?
A deposit is to fully commit to the date of our session. I will fully commit to you by not overbooking myself, and your commitment to me is to not cancel unless there is an urgent matter.
Is the deposit refundable?
It is a non-refundable deposit.
Can I reschedule?
If there is an URGENT matter that REQUIRES rescheduling, please let me know as far ahead of time as possible. If the situation is urgent, I will do my best to reschedule your session for the soonest available date, and will not forfeit your deposit.
What happens if it is raining?… Or if the forecast is showing rain?
If there is a 100% chance of rain, of course we will reschedule. Typically I wait until the night before or the morning of to see what the hourly forecast is showing. If the hourly forecast is good for your session (no rain) then the shoot will still occur. There is no reschedules for cloudy days, or the temperature not being ideal. If it is drastically cold, or drastically hot, of course this is a matter that we will discuss and come up with a plan B (Especially when small children/babies are involved)
If you decide to cancel because of clouds, the deposit will be forfeited.
By leaving a deposit through the link below, you agree to the terms listed above and fully understand you may forfeit the deposit.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns!